Q: Can I extend my warranty?
A: Yes, BASS offers a special Extended Limited Warranty/ Quality Service Plan (QSP) which will cover the repair or replacement costs of the equipment for just a few dollars each month. To get the Quality Service Plan for your BASS system, call (870) 735-1503.
Q: What if I move?
A: We understand that different situations may arise that will require your family to move. BASS has created a Relocation Plan for all residential customers and is based on the following requirements:
*Customer must have a satisfactory account history for 12 months or more
- Customer must start the initial monitoring agreement term over again
- Customer’s new location must be within BASS Security’s service area
- Any equipment above the basic system described below must be taken with you to your new residence. (i.e. Cellular unit, smoke detectors, keyfobs, etc…)
The basic system consists of the following:
- 1 G.E. Control panel and keypad
- 3 door or window contacts
- 1 motion detector
- 1 yard sign and 3 window decals
- BASS Security’s Lifetime Warranty and Service Plan
Additional system upgrades and accessories are available for purchase at standard retail pricing. Work must be scheduled during BASS’ regular business hours, which are:
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00 pm
Relocation Plan is only valid after 12 months of service. If Relocation Plan is used before 12 months of payment history a $199.00 installation fee will be charged and the customer’s original equipment will be removed from the old location and installed at the new location. Otherwise, new equipment must be purchased.
For more information on this and other services we offer, please call (870) 735-1503